Monday, May 13, 2013

Missionary work is MOVING


Hello my most favorite people in the world! This email will be a short one because I feel like I'll be repeating things you've already heard... So here it is!


Your smiling faces and voices are still clear in my mind as I type this email thinking about all of you. What a blessing technology is when we live on opposite sides of the world and are still able to communicate in the blink of an eye. I remember Christmas day when I had the same opportunity of using Skype and it felt like I hadn't even left home yet! Mother's Day seemed to contain the same feeling! It was a little tough for me as I thought about mom all day, but being able to see all 4 of you last night (that I've spent 19 years of my life with) helped to focus my thoughts to the wonderful, strong family that Mom and Dad raised with their righteous examples and love towards each other and to their kids. I couldn't imagine a better environment to grow up in! I've seen the many blessings that come from a strong family, and I am so grateful for what Mom did for us to lead us down the right path in life. Even though her life was cut short here on earth, the plan of salvation reassures me of where she is right now and that we will all be able to see her again as an eternal family.

Missionary work here is Chisinau is MOVING. We should have at least 3 baptisms within the next month and one of them should be a man Elder Garlick and I are currently teaching. Hard work really does pay off. No matter how long it takes, Heavenly Father rewards those who work with patience and diligence. We're still not there quite yet, but we're getting really close to the top of the mountain. And I know that when we get there, we're going to really enjoy the view.


The beard looks great Dad! Hope you're not too sad about the loss. I'm glad that my logic helped make the final decision! Happy Birthday again Lindsay and Matt, I wish I could be there for your graduation at the end of May, but the accomplishment of going through 12 years of school and receiving that diploma is an amazing feeling. Endure to the end, don't get lazy! I really loved seeing all of you, and I hope you're enjoying every opportunity that life has to offer. I hope you know how much I look up to all of you, and can't wait to see you again. Я люблю вас!

-Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment